- Company must be actively raising capital at time of VentureTech.
- If selected, company must keep $100K minimum of round allocation open.
- If selected, company founder(s) and/or CTO must attend VentureTech and present in person.
- Funds must be utilized exclusively in product development, marketing, and sales and may not be used to pay off existing debts.
- At least one majority owner-founder must be US citizen or Permanent resident.
- Founders are committed full-time to the company.
- Demonstrable product-market fit, and growth potential must be clear and well supported.
- Preference will be given to companies who have revenue from customers.
- All Fintechs nominated by a credit union investor, angel, seed, VC fund or industry champion who are present at the event can be introduced by them if the nominator and company so chooses.
- Ten Fintechs presenting at VentureTech will be chosen by a Technology Panel consisting of CTO/CIO’s in the credit union industry and chosen by VentureTech.
- Applicants must be available to present to Panel via webex before October 19, 2019
- Applicant company information will be available only to Technology Panel selection committee members.
- Company must not have participated in non-accredited crowd funding
- Companies chosen to attend will be notified on or before October 26th, 2019
Registration will open soon!