2019 VentureTech Fintechs
- Company must be actively raising capital at time of VentureTech.
- If selected, company must keep $100K minimum of round allocation open.
- If selected, company founder(s) and/or CTO must attend VentureTech and present in person.
- Funds must be utilized exclusively in product development, marketing, and sales and may not be used to pay off existing debts.
- At least one majority owner-founder must be US citizen or Permanent resident.
- Founders are committed full-time to the company.
- Demonstrable product-market fit, and growth potential must be clear and well supported.
- Preference will be given to companies who have revenue from customers.
- All Fintechs nominated by a credit union investor, angel, seed, VC fund or industry champion who are present at the event can be introduced by them if the nominator and company so chooses.
- Ten Fintechs presenting at VentureTech will be chosen by a Technology Panel consisting of CTO/CIO’s in the credit union industry and chosen by VentureTech.
- Applicants must be available to present to Panel via webex before October 19, 2019
- Applicant company information will be available only to Technology Panel selection committee members.
- Company must not have participated in non-accredited crowd funding
- Companies chosen to attend will be notified on or before October 26th, 2019
Pitching at VentureTech was an incredible experience. It was our first time exploring the credit union market and we instantly felt the connection. Zogo would not be where it is today without this opportunity.
Bolun Li – CEO-Zogo Finance